EAS – Business Continuity due to Coronavirus Notice
Notice of Continued Service
In regards to the current situation with Covid-19 we would like to share some important information with you to keep you up to date with our operations.
As a business and with safety our utmost priority, Entrance Access Solutions recognise the importance of responding in a systematic, consistent and proportionate way to ensure the safety and well-being of our colleagues and their families, our customers, our suppliers and the communities in which we operate.
We have taken the following steps to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on our people, our operations and our customers
• Employees – our entire workforce were given a tool box talk on COVID-19 and we have reinforced the need for good personal hygiene and preventive measures for keeping their work area clean and safe. All office desks throughout the premises are complete with hand sanitisers, tissues etc. Employees have been advised them to keep a distance from fellow workers as much as possible. We have a coronavirus-specific risk assessment, looking at all aspects of our business. This has been shared with of employees.
• Engineers – our engineers have been issued with hand sanitisers, tissues, latex gloves and we have put in place strict guidelines for visiting client sites. Our fleet of vans have been cleaned and engineers will maintain high standards of vehicle cleanliness. Under normal circumstances our engineers would always obtain a signature from our client on site however in light of hygiene measures in place we have instructed our engineers to obtain the name of the site individual but not a signature to be obtained on their tablet/phone to prevent any risk to our engineers or your employees. We trust this meets with your approval , however if you have any concerns about validating the work carried out then please call us to discuss and we can look at alternative measures
• Office Staff – we have been able to put procedures in place for our office staff to work from home, thanks to our cloud-based IT systems, with a fully supported telephony system that will allow us to answer all calls and provide the same level of service as normal. This should have no impact on your day to day interaction with the team in the office and will make sure our service levels remain consistent.
• Clients– we are committed to maintaining excellent service levels and providing the standards you have come to expect from us. As the situation unfolds we will continue to adapt and provide the best service possible. We will review each case and priority will always be given to our contract clients.
• Visitors – we have put in place strict visiting procedures and visitors to our office are strictly by appointment. We would ask you to support us with this by contacting us in advance of any visit to our offices.
With the above practices in place we do not envisage any disruption to the service in the near future. Should any of our engineers have to self- isolate we will advise accordingly and may have to introduce a reduced service, however you would be notified as soon as possible if this situation arises.
We will continue to monitor the situation and we are reviewing all advice from the governments and relevant authorities. Our priority remains to minimize risk to our colleagues, their families, and our customers.
If circumstances change we will update you accordingly.
In the meantime, should you have any questions or concerns then please get in touch with us.